Our client in the ISP industry is looking for a NOC Support Technician to serve as a first point of contact and providing remote technical assistance across all branches. They must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Providing technical end-user support, performing troubleshooting, and resolving network issues.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Follow up and update customer status and information.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Record events, problems, and their resolutions in logs
- Keeping informed of advancements in network infrastructure and technologies.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements in procedures.
- Email configurations and troubleshooting
- Improve system performance by identifying problems and recommending changes were need be.
- Kerio/firewall configuration and assistance
- Domain registration, renewal and transfer or deletion.
NOC Technician Requirements:
- At least 1 year experience as an IT Technician/NOC technician/Call Centre, or similar.
- Associate Diploma/Degree in information Technology or equivalent.
- N+ Certification
- CCNA will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Closing date: COB 15th October 2023. Only candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted.