Application Deadline: 1 March 2024
With the Nedbank CA Training Programme, you have the opportunity to tailor your rotations and adapt your articles to your desired career goals, while also having access to coaches and mentors to support your professional growth.
- During the three-year CA training period (articles) within the Nedbank CA Training Programme, trainees will rotate into various divisions within the bank.
- Manage deliverables within reasonable turnaround times aligned to the role specifications and rotation whilst adding value by seeking opportunities to improve business processes and systems.
- Proactively drive and manager your own Learning and Development in line with prescribed SAICA Technical and Professional Skills Requirements.
- Contribute to the Nedbank CA Training Programme by Pro-Actively participation in Programme committees/structures (E.g. Marketing Committee, Recruitment Committee and Social Committee) involvement’. The objective of this participation is to enhance their Professional Development whilst adding value to the Nedbank CA Training Programme.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in the Nedbank Culture building initiatives.
The trainees are given the opportunity to lead and manage programme related aspects such as the recruitment processes for the programme and CASE, marketing the programme through various different channels, and coordinating social events for the programme. These events take place all year round and are a great way to ensure that the trainees stay in touch even while they are all in their separate rotations. Programme involvement plays a huge role in our trainees’ professional development and exposes them to valuable skills such as project management, budgeting, leadership and time management.
The transition from being a student to being a professional may be a daunting and overwhelming experience for some. Banking Bootcamp is there to make this transition as seamless as possible, while allowing incoming trainees to engage and get to know one another and programme management. It’s a month-long induction filled with activities and workshops that will sculpt you into the professional that you aspire to be.
The life of a working professional will have its challenges. You may sometimes feel as though you are going through something alone, especially since remote working is slowly becoming a norm and we don’t get to physically engage with our colleagues the way we used to.
You will be allocated a mentor that will be there to guide you and hopefully make the journey a happy one.
INDIVIDUALLY TAILORED ROTATIONS
Nedbank’s CA Training Programme is unique in that you can choose your own rotations to align to your career goals. Know exactly where you want to end up? Choose a path that will maximise your chances of getting there.
For More Information: