Reporting to the B2B Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will responsible for the development and implementation of Mobile strategic and marketing value propositions to better address the B2B and contract customers.
Qualifications and experience:
Academic Level: Marketing/Business/ICT Degree or equivalent.
Minimum Experience: 3 years in the marketing field.
- Strong and relevant experience in B2B either in Sales or Marketing.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Corporate market knowledge.
- Coordinate the development and management of Mobile offers and services for the B2B and contract market.
- Identify market demands, develop pricing strategies and offer positioning and set sales volume and revenue targets to achieve return on investment.
- Design and ensure the successful implementation of B2B and contract offers in line with marketing plan and the budget ambitions.
- Define the corporate market segmentation.
- Manage customer surveys and market sizing research for B2B and contract offers.
- Support Sales team to build customized solution for customers.
- Define the best-of-the-breed offers for B2B and contract customers according to the market segmentation.
- Provide analysis and benchmark of competitors’ activities and market analysis.
- Ensure the delivery of validated marketing specifications to support B2B and contract offers solutions to be launched .
- Identify and drive initiatives to support delivery of post-paid, ISP and corporate budget targets (customer base, churn, ARPU, AUPU).
- Monitor the key performance indicators of corporate offers launched.
- Work closely with Finance to ensure pricing of all offers and products is in line with profit margins.
- Communicate (to different departments) the launch dates and roadmap of the corporate offers to be launched.
- Define communication guidelines (ATL and BTL) together with communication team.
Closing Date: 03 January 2023