Applications are invited from suitably qualified, innovative, self-driven and results-oriented employees for the following vacant position tenable in Gaborone.
Main Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Clinic manager, the incumbent shall be responsible for providing medical services to the highest standards of excellence to clients of MRI Botswana.
Key Performance Areas
- Consult patients with undifferentiated and undiagnosed problems whether referred or not and make professional autonomous clinical diagnosis.
- Ensure proper documentation in patients files and that the clinic services are run according to the prescribed standards by Botswana Health Professions Council (BHPC).
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with all key stakeholders and partners to ensure achievement of business objectives.
- Ensure that services provided in the clinic are properly billed and paid for and prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual clinic reports.
- Ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Determine appropriate stock levels for the unit and monitor stock valuations on a regular basis and analyses report on variances and stock losses.
Job Requirements & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine and surgery (MBChB, MBBS).
- Four (4) years’ experience in a clinical environment.
- Valid registration with Botswana Health Professions Council (BHPC)
- Postgraduate in Occupational Health would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of ATLS, ACLS, AHCP and PALS will be added advantages.
- Practical experience in Emergency Medical Service will be an added advantage.
The key competencies of this role include leadership skills, planning and organising, analytical thinking, teamwork, ability to work under pressure, attention to details, people management and effective interpersonal skills.
Applications which include cover letter, resume and certified certificates should be sent to:
Head of Human Resources
Closing Date: Friday 09 February 2024
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.