APS Botswana, a distinguished branch of APS with its headquarters in Namibia, stands as a beacon of excellence in providing innovative and reliable employment solutions. The Organisation has offered employment solutions since 1996. Over the years, our international footprint and experience across different sectors of the economy have allowed us to manage a large workforce on behalf of clients, who either wish to focus on their core business or do not have the capacity to manage a large staff complement as we do. Our footprint extends across Namibia, Botswana and Zambia. We manage in excess of 3 500 employees, making us one of the market leaders in recruitment solutions. The organisation is inviting dynamic and results-driven marketing professionals join APS as we are looking to fill the position of Marketing Officer. Reporting to the Country Manager, the position will play a key role in developing and executing strategic marketing initiatives to enhance brand visibility, drive business growth, and achieve strategic objectives. The incumbent will be responsible for, among others, the following:
- Contributing to the development of the overall marketing strategy and participate in strategic planning sessions.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive marketing plans aligned with organisational goals.
- Managing digital marketing channels, including social media, email campaigns, and content creation.
- Ensuring that both business and job advertisements look appealing before being released to the media.
- Conducting market research to identify trends, customer preferences, as well as competitor activities.
- Collaborating with internal teams to create compelling marketing collateral and ensure brand consistency.
- Monitoring and analysing campaign performance, providing insights and recommendations for optimization.
- Planning and coordinating events to enhance brand visibility, as well as, fostering customer relationships.
- Staying informed about industry trends and emerging marketing technologies.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders, including external partners and vendors.
- Tracking and reporting key performance metrics, demonstrating the impact of marketing efforts.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years of proven experience in marketing roles.
- Proficient in digital marketing tools and platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to generate innovative ideas.
Closing date: 19 February 2024