Our client in the Poultry industry is looking for an experienced Marketing Development Manager to join their Team in Gaborone.
The Marketing Development Manager’s key focus will be to develop and grow the their distributor sales channel, cultivate and maintain relationships between stakeholders, the development team, and new and existing clients, while mapping marketing strategies for the business. Your duties will vary and may include monitoring trends to identify new product, engaging local farmers and marketing opportunities, and evaluating a product’s financial parameters.
The Marketing Development Manager will need to create pricing strategies in conjunction with senior management, coordinate marketing efforts, manage budgets and track their marketing strategies’ performance. They will be responsible for managing social media platforms in line with company guidelines and managing public perception of products.
Main responsibilities include:
- Branding excellence at all distributer stores.
- Presentation and clothing of dedicated sales agents in distributor stores.
- Stock management in distributor stores.
- Continues training of distributor staff.
- Train and support distributor staff on the company’ CRM sales order processing and allocation.
- Ensure on time deliveries and order/payment processing of distributor orders.
- Distributer selling prices control.
- Offer support to distributor staff on operational and technical grounds with the use of company technical advisors.
- Communication of market conditions to management daily.
- Formal reporting of market conditions weekly.
- Manage and support social media queries daily.
- Manage the response to customer complaints through Technical Advisor’s and tele sales.
- Coordinate farmer information and training days with Technical Advisor’s.
- Coordinate shows and other trade fare events.
- Manage Technical Advisors movements and reporting.
- Presentation and clothing of Technical Advisors.
- Degree in Marketing / Business Development or similar
- 3 to 5 year’ experience in a similar position
- Valid Driver’s License
- Available to travel in and outside of Botswana
- Must be eligible to work in Botswana
- Position start date 01 April 2021
Closing Date: 15th March 2021 – Only candidates that meet the basic requirements will be contacted.
Leave A Comment