Marketing & Communications Manager
Fixed Term Contract (6 Months)
Tenable in Gaborone
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for developing and implementing marketing and communications strategy to support the different functions across the business. The candidate will also be responsible for brand positioning, public relations, corporate social responsibility, customer relationship management marketing, and campaigns.
• Coordination of all Marketing and Communications related activities in the business to enhance positioning of the Metropolitan brand.
• Assurance of brand compliance with Momentum Metropolitan standards.
• Development and implementation of marketing and communications strategies.
• Maintaining good media relations for Metropolitan Botswana.
• Act as a media coordinator and spokesperson for the company.
• Planning and implementation of corporate events.
• Coordination of the production of internal newsletter and various publications & literature for the company in line with departmental requirements.
• Coordination of multi-media advertising campaigns.
• Coordination of provision of marketing collateral including signage, posters etc. to promote corporate image and Metropolitan brand to increase public awareness of the company.
• Development and implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategies against budget and ensure return on investment.
• Preparation and management of marketing and communications budgets
• Provision of management reports on marketing and communications to the business and other stakeholders as applicable.
• Business and product knowledge.
• Influence and negotiating skills.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Results Driven.
• Impact and Influence.
• Networking and relationship management.
• Stakeholder management.
• Integrity and Governance.
• Web and digital communications skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Mass Communications, Public Relations of any other relevant field.
• 3-5 years’ experience as Marketing/Communications Specialist.
• Experience with content management, advertising campaigns and media relations.
If you fit any of the below profiles, please forward your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: 19th March 2021