Come and join Africa’s leading Bank
Stanbic Bank Botswana’s purpose is to drive Botswana’s growth.
We are on a transformation journey to become a platform-led business. We aim to create value for our clients and the communities we serve by providing access to digital financial and related solutions that support sustainable growth.
Manager – Self Service Channels
Responsible for achieving channel growth targets while also ensuring a consistently good customer experience across the full Stanbic Bank digital ecosystem. The estate includes all customer-facing channels, intermediary applications, and mobile apps. and peripherals.
• Ensure proactive monitoring of the system by completing on-time system checks and detailed analysis and resolution on all incidents/requests reported/detected.
• Identify repetitive incidents and recommend permanent solutions.
• Manage third-party vendors to ensure smooth operational efficiencies.
• Provide input for monthly reports/dashboard including performance, uptime, and revenue.
• Participate in User Acceptance Test activities and project implementation for the successful introduction of solutions and new products. Set up of the test environment to ensure its updated as required.
• Participate in designing and reviewing of unit testing and system integration testing (SIT) completed by head office functions or other country teams.
• Participate in the deployment of the test scripts onto the relevant systems for automated tests and that manual test scripts are prepared where required.
• Make recommendations for system changes that cause faults on go-live, to the supervisor in terms of rolling back to the previous version or reverting to the backup system. Oversee the rollback or switchover.
• Prepare and provide technical inputs that will be used for communication of functional changes.
• Participate in Business Continuity Management by driving the execution of business resumption testing on all E-Banking systems at least twice a year. Implement corrective actions for gaps identified during Business Continuity Management activities.
• Ensure that standard operating processes, control requirements, and risk management frameworks are in place.
• Review assurance and audit reports that relate to the department and participate in the development and implementation of remediation plans.
• Prepare and submit all requirements for control reviews and audits that are supplied timeously.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related fields
Knowledge & Experience
• 5-7 years’ experience at Supervisory level in IT support, business support or product development in a financial/ banking environment.
• Good understand! ng of the technology, systems and processes required to deliver a front-end customer experience and the relationship with digital migration.
• Experience with SDLC including SIT. LIAT and change governance.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Experienced and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 19th October 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.