To provide a centralised and consultative employee relations service to the Corporation through the development of industrial relations strategies, policies, procedures, plans and initiatives programmes aimed at promoting an organizational climate conducive to productivity, staff engagement, performance excellence and the achievement of business goals.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities (Key Performance Areas):
- Employees and Industrial Relations
- Disciplinaries, Grievance, Counselling and Dispute levels management
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Policies, Procedural awareness and related interpretative guidance
- Regulatory Compliance
- Positive organizational climate and employee engagement levels
- Customer satisfaction (internal)
- Training and Development
- Monitoring and analysing workplace, company policies, procedures and practices and advising management accordingly.
- Stakeholder Management
Minimum Education Required
- Possession of Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Public Administration & Law, Organisational Psychology, or related field.
- Post-Graduate Qualifications in related fields such as Industrial Relations, Labour Law, Leadership, Change Management and Workplace Investigations and Training in Labour Relations or the like would be highly regarded.
Minimum Experience Required
- At least Eight (8) years relevant post qualification experience in industrial/employee relations of which four (4) should have been at similar level in an organisation, and a thorough knowledge of Botswana’s employment law and practice
- Experience in designing and implementing health and safety programmes would be desirable.
- Experience in handling disciplinaries and counselling will be an added advantage.
CLOSING DATE: 26th January 2024