Main Purpose of the Job
Responsible for managing the organisation’s digital and online channels (including ATMs) in order to contribute to the organisation’s mission of providing cost-competitive universal access to financial services.
Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organisation’s online and mobile platforms (e.g. Website, Online Portal, Mobile App).
- Troubleshoot and resolve, with IT department where necessary, issues affecting online and mobile platforms.
- Work with Specialist, IT & Cyber Security to identify and respond to all website security issues.
- Work with Specialist, IT & Cyber Security to identify / develop and implement safeguards to protect platform users and the organisation from security threats.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Oversee the optimisation of the organisation’s online and mobile platforms to improve the user experience.
- Manage the creation and uploading of relevant content for the organisation’s website.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Strategy & Customer Excellence divisions to ensure a uniform customer experience and organisational branding across all channels.
- Grow the organisation’s online and mobile customers and user base.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance of the organisation’s online and mobile platforms.
- Collaborate with Strategy & Customer Excellence and Marketing and Public Relations departments as well as Manager, Product Development to identify and develop offerings to increase financial inclusion and grow organisational revenue and profit.
- Collaborate with IT department and external service providers to ensure that the necessary enabling infrastructure for online and mobile platforms exists
- Monitor competitor activity and remain abreast of developments across the industry.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Sales, Strategic management, Computer Science, Digital Marketing or related area
Master’s degree in business administration and certificate in digital marketing or related would be an added advantage.
Five (5) years’ experience in a consumer sales and development role (preferably at a bank or other mass market financial institution) including at least two (2) years at a supervisory level.
Experience managing online and mobile platforms or in an e-commerce environment is essential.
Critical and analytical thinking
Online sales and support services
Innovation and creativity
Results and business focus
Communications, impact and influence
CLOSING DATE: 07th January 2024