An exciting opportunity exists for you to be part of the Diamond Trading Company Botswana (DTCB) team as it implements its new company strategy. If you are a motivated and high performing individual, DTCB offers you a chance to be part of this journey of unlocking diamond value and adding sparkle to lives.
This role is a middle management position and reports to the Manager Finance and Accounting.
- The Management Accountant is responsible for the DTCB cost management processes. The role is responsible for the preparation of the company operational and capital budgets and forecasts, fixed asset management, preparation of reports for the executive committee and the board, management of the external year end audit process and providing financial information for control and decision making.
Key Performance Areas
The successful candidate will be responsible for among other things:
- Management Accounting and Control
- Fixed Asset Management
- Budget and Forecast
- Accounting Information Management
- Year-end Work
- Professional accounting qualification from an internationally recognised institute of accounting (ACCA/CIMA/BICA).
- Registered Member of the Botswana Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience in a similar role.
- Commercial Mindset
Submit your application and a copy of your latest CV, ID and certified educational certificates clearly marked the Job Post you are applying for on the subject line to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing Date: 11 November 2022