An exciting opportunity exists for you to be part of the Diamond Trading Company Botswana (DTCB) team as it implements its new company strategy. If you are a motivated and high performing individual, DTCB offers you a chance to be part of this journey of unlocking diamond value and adding sparkle to lives.
- To execute the installations, maintenance and modifications of instrumentation, communications, and control systems.
Key Performance Areas
The successful candidate will be responsible for among other things:
- Maintenance execution
- Technical analysis
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics/Control & Instrumentation or equivalent.
- Must be registered with the Engineers Registration Board (ERB)
- 3 years post qualifying experience in electrical and/or electronics environment or successful completion of the Technician Development Program (TDP).
- Experience in computer systems and network systems will be an added advantage.
- Open & Transparent
Submit your application and a copy of your latest CV, ID and certified educational certificates clearly marked the Job Post you are applying for on the subject line to; email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing Date: 11 November 2022