To plan the maintenance, overhaul and repair of aircraft and components with the cost-effective utilization of available resources to optimize availability of aircraft and ensure legal compliance, AOC (Civil Aviation regulation limitation and restriction), safety and adherence to manufacturer’s standards, specifications and operational requirements.
The position manages and monitors the aircraft project preparation and documentation process, in accordance with the applicable Air Botswana procedures, Aviation Regulations and customer requirements. Administer the processing of all materials for Air Botswana aircraft maintenance activities to ensure seamless material support to production.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities (Key Performance Areas):
- Aircraft Maintenance Planning and Operations
- Maintain Aircraft Technical Records and Documentation
- Manage engineering maintenance planning & projects activities
- Customer Services Excellence
- Maintain specialised Engineering systems
- Aircraft Maintenance Planning and Supplies Schedules
- Uphold safety, Quality Management and/or Security standards
- Regulatory Compliance
- Performance Management
Minimum Education Required
- A recognized Degree in Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License would be an added advantage.
Minimum Experience Required
- At least six (6) years’ post qualification experience six years in aviation maintenance reliability program out of which 2 years as ERJ –145’s and ERJ –175’s certifying engineer in a in relevant aircraft maintenance environment
- Aircraft Engineering & and/or LAME/AME (licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer / aircraft Maintenance Engineer) Experience in Maintenance Planning Systems and Environment.
Closing Date: 24th January 2024