Turnstar Holdings Limited, a Public Company listed on the Botswana Stock Exchange (BSE) whose core business is Property Investment, is looking to hire a Maintenance Manager for its vast and ever growing Portfolio. The Maintenance Manager will be fully accountable for overseeing the overall Property Maintenance and repairs works of Turnstar Holdings Limited in a safe and cost effective manner.
- Receive maintenance requests from the property managers, prioritise and schedule maintenance work to be attended to as soon as possible
- Respond to all call outs at properties (this will involve after hours work as well)
- Manage outsourced contracts
- Recommend contractors to be used and manage work in progress until completion.
- Inspect the work prior to and after completion
- Supervise and manage a small in house maintenance team
- Ensure building and safety regulations are in place at all times.
- Schedule routine maintenance, eg servicing generators, transformers, lifts and escalators
- Compile annual departmental budgets and quarterly budget variance reports.
- Ensure that all service contracts are effective and in place .
- Relevant experience in maintenance
- At least a Diploma in any engineering course
- Customer service orientated and service provider management
- Good communicator.
Interested applicants are advised to send copies of their Curriculum Vitae with an Application letter to:
Closing Date: 11 November 2022