LUBRICATION ATTENDANT (x3)- MORUPULE (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
In its pursuit to become a Competitive Commercial Power Utility within the Region, Botswana Power Corporation invites applications from suitably qualified, highly energetic, dynamic, result oriented, innovative, and customer focused individuals, who believe they can be part of a great team that delivers power to Botswana to apply for the below listed position not later than 04 October 2023.
Main purpose of the position
To carry out plant lubrication to ensure smooth plant running and minimize plant breakdowns and maintain lubrications’ store inventory.
- Carries out daily plant inspection for oil levels and leaks and tops up accordingly or reports defect to the supervisor for corrective action
- Carries out routine plant lubrication to ensure minimised plant breakdowns
- Monitors lubricants’ store stock and inventory of tools for immediate plant needs and notifies the supervisor on needs for replenishment or replacement
- Carry out other lubrication maintenance repairs as advised by the supervisor.
- Collects and delivers spare and tools as requested
- Cleans all working areas on completion of work carried out
- Maintains good housekeeping in the lubrications’ store
- Clears spillages in accordance with housekeeping standards.
- Operates in accordance with policies and rules, while performing routine safety checks on own equipment and workspace.
- Implements improvements and carries out simple change management tasks by following established procedures
- Operates plant equipment and adjusting work sequence as per instruction to improve efficiency.
- Works within current standard operating procedures and reports shortcomings.
- Carries out routine plant inspection checks and monitors plant equipment operating status to ensure effective condition
- At least BGCSE, JC certificate for internal employees
- Drivers License a requirement: employees that are within the system a period of 6 months will be allowed to obtain
- Lubrication certificate
- At least two (2) years work experience in plant maintenance lubrication environment.
- Drive For Results
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Skills
- Values Ethic and Integrity
- Ethical Conduct
- Problem Solving
- Process Management
- Action Oriented
Interested and suitably qualified applicants are requested to apply by no later than 04 October 2023 . Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.