GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
REF NO: 1 OF 2023
The Botswana Communications Regulatory Authority (BOCRA) was established through the Communications Regulatory Authority Act (CRA Act) of 2012. BOCRA is responsible for the regulation of the Communications sector in Botswana, comprising Telecommunications, Internet, Information and Communications Technologies (ICTs), Radio Communications, Commercial Broadcasting, Postal Services, and related matters.
The Graduate Development Program is a 24 months programme which is part of the BOCRA Training and Development Policy. The aim of the programme is to source and develop on need basis entry level talent in the various communications regulatory areas.
1. GRADUATE TRAINEE OPPORTUNITIES
BOCRA invites highly talented, motivated, skilful unemployed Citizens who graduated in the recent past to apply for any of the following disciplines;
• Licensing Trainee x 1
2. RESERVATION AND PREFERENCE
• Applicants must have a Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/Telecommunications Engineering or any relevant qualification.
• Applicants must have at least achieved a GPA of 3.00 or Second Class, Upper Division 2(i).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical and writing skills
• Assertiveness and pro-activeness
• Attention to detail
• Team Player
4.1 Candidates who meet the requirements for the above-mentioned opportunities should apply and enclose;
• Certified Copy of National Identity Card (Omang)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Certified copy of Transcript stating the pass rate
ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SENT THROUGH THE FOLLOWING LINK:
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO
For further information or clarification please contact the Human Resources Unit at +267 3685500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
CLOSING DATE: 29 March 2023