• Performs various detailed medical/clinical laboratory tests related to area of specialty to obtain data for use in diagnosis, progress and treatment of disease, using prescribed methodologies which can be entirely automated, manual or a combination.
• Analyses laboratory results, ensuring accurate laboratory results in a timely manner and takes appropriate action.
• Prepares solutions and reagents used in conducting test procedures and conducts quality control on test procedures, equipment solutions and reagents.
• Performs a full range of laboratory tests from simple prenatal blood tests to more complex tests to uncover diseases based on area of specialty.
• Operates complex electronic equipment, computers and precision instruments
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Sciences.
• Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
• Registered with the Botswana Health Professions Council
• At least 3 years experience in Laboratory
Only Shortlisted candidates will be responded to.