IT Administration Analyst, Gaborone
The incumbent will be responsible for overall coordination, reporting requirements, tracking status of programme deliverables and milestones; supporting the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables; programme level risk and issue co- ordination; monitoring the status of projects and team activities including technical, process and financial and human resources.
• Capturing, sorting, improving, reporting, and analyzing the data outputs from IT projects under the PMO as well as general IT activities.
• Managing data held in Excel or Sheets or any other source and generating regular and ad-hoc reports and analysis from the information.
• Preparing data and reports for the CIO, Executive members, project stakeholders and other forums where such reports are regularly required with an understanding of the different needs of each.
• Produce forecasts for IT project and IT services performance based on historical analysis for resource planning, budgeting, and timeline prediction, for example.
• Recognizing and rectifying data exceptions through working with project teams or colleagues in the IT department.
• Assist the CIO in the formation and execution of IT governance framework, policy, standards.
• Coordinates required resources to ensure that there is streamlining of IT activities and objectives across the entire business value chain
8. Communicates changes in technology and services from the IT department to the appropriate channels and personnel.
• Provides the interface between business solutions teams and IT technical support.
• Provides Project management support especially change management processes.
• Manages IT Risk and Information Security management, enablement and support.
• Adhere to the bank’s code of conduct and values as revised from time from time.
• Introduce, advise, support, and train the bank’s application end-users on new products, service and systems changes.
• Engages and collaborates with key stakeholders such as external vendors and group counterparts.
• Effective and efficient delivery of services to customer by other departments (with minimal down time).
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Project Management, Business Administration, or related discipline
• 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Good Analytical and Reporting writing and presentations skills.
• Ability to model business requirements and formulate solutions.
• Good communication skills (written and verbal) as well as emotional intelligence.
• Experience with Reports Design and implementation using (Oracle BIP).
• Knowledge of the banking industry business processes and systems.
• Good grasp of stakeholder management across all levels.
Access Bank (Plc) Botswana provides a competitive package and will offer the successful candidate a salary commensurate with the person’s qualifications and experience. If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please send your application, cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates, Omang and contacts of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered, your application must be received by 5th September 2023.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.