INVENTORY CONTROL WINDOW OPERATOR
· Assist the section Team Leader in assuring all sections and departments have sufficient supply of diamonds to processes in an efficient way. Likewise, ensure that issue and return to Production, Quality Control Preparation and Quality Control Polishing processes are executed in a timely, speedily and accurate manner.
· Planning and Preparing of diamonds for production and Quality Control in MRP(Inventory Control) system & actual parcels.
· Record correct weight through weighing scale on issue and return of stones as per MRP system
· Register Quality Control assessment results accurately in MRP system.
· Transfer parcels to other sections/departments via MRP(Inventory Control) system.
· Ensuring final stock tally of department at the end of working day.
· Reduce waiting time by timely and speedily transaction of stones to avoid queing and any discrepancy at the window.
· Assist Team Leader in preparing finished goods for shipping by packaging, sorting and numbering the goods.
· Good organizing and transaction skills of inventory
· Understand workflows and process in both the production area and the checking office.
· Having knowledge of basic computer skills
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Prior experience as a Window Operator or a similar position