The University is inviting suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following positions, tenable at its Campus in Gaborone;
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
1. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER (1 POST)
Main Purpose of the Job
• To provide strategic leadership, vision and direction to the ICT Division in supporting organisation-wide information and communication technology needs and managing the ICT Division in alignment with the BA ISAGO University Business Strategy.
• The purpose also includes giving technology direction and setting standards for the entire BAISAGO University.
• The job involves directing and managing computing information technology strategic plans, policies, programmes and schedule for Business and finance data processing, computer services, networking, technical support for both BA ISAGO staff and students and management information services to accomplish corporate goals and objectives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to understand financial budgets and financial statements
• Understand the various ICT products and how to implement them
• Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Understanding of the Higher tertiary institute system in Botswana
• Ability to conduct and direct research into Information Technology issues and products as required.
Qualifications and Experience
• Master Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems and Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering/Information Systems. A Master’s in Business Administration degree, MCSE, MOS, CCNA, CCNP, ERP or any Certification will be an added advantage.
• At least 10 years’ experience in the Higher Education Sector, 5 Years at managerial role.
Closing Date: 28th February 2021
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the closing date.
Please send your application letters, curriculum vitaes, certified certificates with names and contact details of three referees to:
Director-Human Resources and Administration;
Private Bag BR 94, Gaborone
Tel: +267 3957744
Leave A Comment