Title: Information Management Administrator – Human Resources and Payroll
Description: Debswana Diamond Company would like to invite suitably qualified innovative, results oriented and self-driven individuals to apply for the position listed and described below and join a professional team driven by service excellence, where the demands of the business are met by encouraging team work and addressing the needs of the individual.
Purpose of the Role
To provide Human Resources Information System support and problem resolution to Human Resources and Payroll to facilitate efficient running of HR/Payroll Operations.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Determines business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations
- Analyses business requirements for feasibility of implementation
- Conducts basic system configuration and customization of the HR/Payroll systems as per business requirements
- Conducts unit testing of changes done to the system and its extensions
- Administers the change management process, minimising the impact of change on co-workers and clients in line with the business’ established change management protocols
- Troubleshoots and resolves logged issues to optimize performance
- Assists users in defining their needs for new access rights and privileges and relay requests for same to the SAP Authorisation team
- Ensures compliance to internal and external Audit requirements
Other Job Responsibilities
- Attends to all administrative functions of the position, taking cognizance of the need to create a clear audit trail, by; carrying out and observing all associated administrative and clerical procedures
- Takes cognizance of, adheres to and promotes Corporate Governance and Company policies and procedures in area of responsibility.
- Adheres to safety, health and environmental programs in area of responsibility taking cognizance of all legal requirements.
- Bachelors Degree in Information and Communication Technology or Equivalent
- 3 years Information Technology operations experience
- Experience in support and implementation of SAP HCM and SAP Success Factors will be an added advantage
Legal Certification/Professional Registration
- Vendor Management
- System Support
- System design
- Problem solving skills
- Value Driven
- Understanding the business
- Planning, Coordination and Execution
- Service Orientation
- Judgment and Decision Making
26 October 2022
Debswana is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that we only contact shortlisted candidates.