EXTERNAL ADVERT: VACANCY CIRCULAR NUMBER
Applications are invited from suitably and self-motivated, energetic, dynamic, confident, results driven and innovative qualified persons for the below post tenable at Makoro Brick & Tile Plant in Palapye.
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN x1
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Responsible for electrical maintenance, installations and repairs to the Plant
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
• Driver’s Licence.
• At least 10 years of relevant work experience in the Fully Automated Plants in Quarry /Brick Industry or Heavy Plant Industry.
• Install, maintain and troubleshoot electrical systems including installing conduit and wirings, motors, instrumentation, recording devices, starters and temporary wiring setups;
• Diagnose and correct electrical malfunctions so as to maintain equipment in a state of operating effectiveness;
• Maintain and repair plant instrumentation;
• Develop wiring diagrams as necessary;
• Use precision instrumentation such as voltmeter, ammeter, merger, wattmeter;
• Repair, maintain, test and calibrate instrumentation an equipment of various types including flow meters, thermocouples, HMI, laboratory and Kiln control instruments, loop controllers, PLC and process control and related networks and various other forms of electrical I electronic equipment;
• Perform preventative maintenance and predictive maintenance on electrical devices and other equipment;
• Be familiar with Allan Bradley PLC, trouble shooting, programming and installation
• Conduct daily safety risk assessment on routine and non- routine job tasks.
• Must be able to be on Standby
• Experience with Clay brick making will be an added advantage but not a necessity.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
All applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Officer
Makoro Brick & Tile (Pty) Ltd
Private Bag 62 Palapye
If you do not get response within 7 days of the dosing date know that your application was unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 19/10/2023
Application email or URL: firstname.lastname@example.org