An exciting opportunity exists for you to be part of the Diamond Trading Company Botswana (DTCB) team as it implements its new company strategy. If you are a motivated and high performing individual, DTCB offers you a chance to be part of this journey of unlocking diamond value and adding sparkle to lives.
This role is a senior management role and reports to the Senior Manager Human Resources Services.
- This role is responsible for implementing and managing the delivery of an integrated and professional Human Resources Management Strategy in partnership with the business.
- This position is aimed at ensuring an ongoing acquisition, development, remuneration and retention of appropriate staffing requirements aligned to strategic business objectives to ensure excellent performance and maximum returns. The position will work in direct partnership with and supports Senior Manager HR Services.
Key Performance Areas
The successful candidate will be responsible for among other things:
- Human Strategic Business Partnering
- Recruitment Effectiveness
- Operational Effectiveness
- Workforce Planning
- HR Systems Information Management
- Performance Management
- Inclusion and Diversity
- Employee Engagement
- Subordinate Effectiveness
- Safety, Health, and the Environment
- Degree in Human Resources Management /Social Sciences or equivalent.
- 8 years post qualification experience with at least 3 years at middle management in an HR environment.
- Project Management exposure.
- Commercial Mindset
Submit your application and a copy of your latest CV, ID and certified educational certificates clearly marked the Job Post you are applying for on the subject line to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing Date: 11 November 2022