Reporting to the Group Human Resources Manager, you will provide quality Human Resources administrative and operational support services to management and employees in order to foster a healthy work environment.
- Provide recruitment and selection services to the business by setting up interviews, appointing interview panels and advising the panels.
- Conduct reference checks for candidates and generate interview reports for management.
- Induct all onboarding employees and ensure distribution of proper Personal Protective Clothing.
- Facilitate the formulation and review of job profiles for all employees of the company.
- Lead the acquisition of employment and residence permits for non-citizen employees as well as contractors.
- Advice Line Managers and employees on implementation and interpretation of Human Resources policies, procedures and employment legislation.
- Keep abreast with legislative amendments and requirements to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and regulations for Human Resources practices.
- Represent the company in discussions and meetings with government agencies and Union.
- Facilitate disciplinary and grievance hearings by setting up the hearings, appointing panels, advising the panel and rendering secretarial services.
- Manage performance of direct subordinates.
- Contribute to the delivery of employee wellness programs.
- Regulate the staff canteen, transport service level agreements, and ensure compliance by service providers.
- Oversee the running of the Laundry on site, supervise the laundry staff, and assess the processes and procedures for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Procure and facilitate the distribution Personal Protective Clothing for all employees taking cognizance of the budget allocated.
- Participate actively in the implementation of ISO and Kaizen programs in order to contribute to company compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Competent in Microsoft word and Excel.
- Report writing skills
- Legislative competence (Botswana Labour Law and Regulations)
Education / Professional Background
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
- The position requires a minimum of six (6) years post qualification experience.
Closing date and application instructions
To Apply forward your CV to:
THE GROUP HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
BOLUX GROUP (PTY) LTD
PRIVATE BAG X01, RAMOTSWA
27th September 2021