Human Resources Assistant
Closing Date: 17 March 2021
Description: Debswana Diamond Company would like to invite suitably qualified innovative, results oriented and self-driven individuals to apply for the position listed and described below and join a professional team driven by service excellence, where the demands of the business are met by encouraging team work and addressing the needs of the individual.
Purpose of the Role
To provide an effective and efficient clerical and administrative support service within the Human Resources function
Key Job Responsibilities
- Conducts recruitment process for designated levels as directed by supervisor
- Processes applications for residence & work permits as per standard procedures and standards.
- Provides logistical support for interviews by arranging venues, inviting interview panel members, booking accommodation, applying for security clearance and medical examinations and transporting interviewees to various destinations as required.
- Provides a records management service by Maintaining the section’s filing system and archiving as appropriate Maintaining a register of suitable casual employeesAttending to and distributing correspondence
- Provides an effective clerical and administrative function by Performing all associated administrative and clerical activities Compiling statistics for reporting critical activities in the area of responsibility as per instruction
Other Job Responsibilities
- Recommends and incorporates cost saving initiatives into budgets
- Adheres to all safety, health and environmental policies and procedures in area of responsibility
- Certificate in Social Sciences
2 years post qualification experience in an HR operations environment
Legal Certification/Professional Registration
- Integrity and Accountability
- Statuary Compliance
- Customer/Quality Focus
- Conflict Resolution
- Relationship Management
- Innovation and Initiative
Debswana is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Fixed Term Contract
Leave A Comment