United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the UN’s global development network, an organization advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. They are on the ground in 166 countries, working with them on their own solutions to global and national development challenges. As they develop local capacity, they draw on the people of UNDP and their wide range of partners.
Their focus is helping countries build and share solutions to the challenges of: Democratic Governance Poverty Reduction Crisis Prevention and Recovery Environment and Energy HIV/AIDS
The Agency has job opportunities at locations in Africa, Asia, Europe, and across the Americas, as well as remote positions.
If you’re interested in working for this Great organization, there are many opportunities available.
How to apply for UNDP Jobs
Steps to follow to find and apply for UNDP jobs
- Start by going to>> https://jobs.partneragencies.net/erecruit.html
- Scroll down the page to view the list of available job categories
- Click on the position you’re interested in applying for.
- View job description
- Register and create a personal account
- Complete Personal information( Employee, Name, Address, Personal, Nationality, e-Mail and Phone details)
- Complete job requirements ( Language skills , Minimum years of experience and Education requirements)
- Complete employment History & Education ( Work experience & Degrees)
- Complete training, License & Certification
- Complete references information ( minimum 3 professional references)
- Complete other information ( This section includes Dependents, Relation with UN employees, etc)
- Complete motivation statement information (your motivation for applying for this position)
- Preview and submit the application
The process to submit your application
- Review the details displayed in the Application Preview.
- Click the Continue button.
- Complete the Terms and Agreements details.
- Click on the Submit My Application button.
After your application has been submitted it will be reviewed by the management of the location(s) you’ve applied to.
- In order to submit an official application to a UNDP job posting, the following sections must be completed: Job Requirements, Employment History & Education, Training & Certifications, References, Other Information and Motivation Statement.
- You can apply for multiple job postings using personal profile details
- After an application has been submitted, applicants are able to revise any
details included in the Personal Profile sections at any time and up to the
closing date of the job posting. Applicants can also view and monitor the
status of an existing application.
- After successfully submitting an application for a job posting, an automatic email confirmation is sent to the applicant.
• An application can only be updated when the recruitment status of the job
posting is shown as Open.
• If requested during the recruitment process, additional attachments can be
added in the My Career Tools section in the Careers homepage.
Find all UNDP jobs in Botswana
Leave A Comment