Stanbic Bank Botswana’s purpose is to drive Botswana’s growth.
We are on a transformation journey to become a platform-led business. We aim to create value for our clients and the communities we serve by providing access to digital financial and related solutions that support sustainable growth.
Head – Employee Value Banking (EVB)
Responsible for ensuring Employee Value Banking’s strategy development.to determine achievement of expected performance levels and appropriate market growth in line with the Bank’s strategy.
• Formulates and participates in annual financial and sales budgets and reviews as appropriate. Monitors the achievement of key financial and business targets for EVB and wider Personal and Private Banking.
• Responsible for signing new asset scheme agreements with companies in order to grow the Bank’s assets and increase liabilities books.
• Aggressively drives limit utilization and general take up in schemes and conducts an analysis of the portfolio performance on a regular basis, recommends and implements improvement actions.
• Analyse competitor information and use it to determine areas to leverage on as well as identify opportunities.
• Drive the Ecosystem strategy to maximize client acquisition and support in designing processes that make it easy for clients to access and utilize Bank solutions.
• Identify administrative process gaps and re-engineer for efficiency.
• Maintain a profitable portfolio and Credit Loss Ratio within the set annual budget.
• Consistently ensure proper staffing levels and drive the development of the team to enhance efficiency.
• Deliver the annual EVB headlines budget and grow the asset base per EVB year budget.
• Prepares and presents documentation for submission to governance forums and Committees to obtain approval for EVB schemes and product developments.
• Maintain operational losses within set budget and deliver provisions and arrears figures within set budgets.
• A bachelor’s Degree in Business Commerce or equivalent. A professional qualification such as MBAis an added advantage.
• A Certificate of Proficiency in Short and Long Term Insurance.
Knowledge & Experience
• 7-10 years’ experience in banking or financial services
• Experience in Sales & Relationship Management.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Good stakeholder management skills
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Experienced and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 19th October 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.