Global Health Unfiltered Op-ed Competition
Write an op-ed (opinion piece) about a global health challenge that gets less attention than it deserves. Explain the importance of this issue and propose actionable solutions to address it.
Why You Should Participate
- Make a difference: Your voice can raise awareness about a neglected global health issue and influence change.
- Develop your writing skills: Hone your ability to communicate complex information clearly and engagingly for a public audience.
- Win exciting prizes: The top three winners will receive cash prizes and the opportunity to have their op-eds published on the Global Health Unfiltered website and potentially other media outlets.
- Students and young professionals from low— and middle-income countries are highly encouraged to submit
- You don’t need any prior writing experience.
- Relevance and importance of the chosen global health challenge
- Clarity and accuracy of information presented
- Originality and effectiveness of proposed solutions
- Engaging writing style and clear communication
- 1st Place: $300 cash prize and publication of your op-ed on the Global Health Unfiltered website and potential media partners.
- 2nd Place: $200 cash prize and publication of your op-ed on the Global Health Unfiltered website.
- 3rd Place: $100 cash prize and publication of your op-ed on the Global Health Unfiltered website.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Global Health Unfiltered Op-ed Competition