The prize aims to recognize innovative concepts with exceptional potential in addressing peace and security challenges. Applications from any country are welcome, emphasizing concepts that transcend national borders in their scope or thinking. Eligible fields include transformative technologies, pandemics, biothreats, autonomous weapons, climate change, human rights, cybersecurity, education, or disarmament, to name a few.
- Applications may come from any country, but the potential impact of the concepts submitted should extend beyond national borders in their scope or thinking.
- Concepts from a wide variety of fields may be eligible for consideration, including, but not restricted to, transformative technologies, pandemics, biothreats, autonomous weapons, climate change, human rights, cybersecurity, education, or disarmament, for example.Benefits
- The winners (first, second and third place) will be announced publicly during an event to be held in May 2024.
- The prize for the application coming in the first position is a fully funded 2-month incubation programme within the GCSP’s Creative Spark in Geneva (worth CHF 15’000) and a certificate of excellence.
- The two other finalist applications will receive a certificate of recognition.How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; GCSP Prize for Transformative Futures in Peace and Security