Vacancy No: CEIFS/HR/2003/0.05
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the daily guest management and administrative functions for a large scale accommodation facility.
- Diploma in Hospitality, Tourism Management or related qualification.
- 5+ years’ experience in front office operations within hospitality.
- Familiarity with Opera Software or related hospitality software as well as project management is an added advantage.
- Computer literate;
- Microsoft Suite Strategic thinking
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking and Innovation
- Assertive and Decisive
- Regulatory awareness
- Strong leadership and managerial strengths
How to apply:
Applicants are to address the stated qualifications in their application letters and provide information to assist in determining their suitability for the position. Quote the vacancy number of the post applied for, three (3) reference contacts (to be verified) and up-to-date CV with certified true copies of educational certificates and transcripts (including telephone numbers and email).
Complete documentation should be sent to:
The Human Resources Department.
All applications shall be emailed to email@example.com .
No hand deliveries will be accepted.
Closing date is 25th June 2021 at 5pm.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.