Vacancies at Manong Game Lodge
Food and Beverage Supervisor
Atleast a diploma in Tourism management or equivalent and atleast 2 years experience in a supervisory position.
• Ensuring that the inventory is well stocked at all times.
• Ensuring quality of food being served.
• Supervising cooking procedures and ensuring sanitation and hygiene.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Has to deal with customers directly in times of complaints regarding food and beverage facilities.
• Keeping records of the expenses incurred in functioning of the department.
• Management of finances is a very important duty.
• Acting as a problem solver in times of accidents or necessity.
• Dealing with intra-department issues and solving problems of the staff.
• Manage and monitor product quality and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly.
• Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance.
• Supervise, support, schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members in all restaurant activities and operations.
• Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints.
• Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
• Assist in completion of reports at the end of shift, communicating with the Food and Beverage Manager, the appropriate guest pass-on information.
• Communicate with the Sous Chefs to ensure orders are delivered and presented according to menu specifications.
• Liaison between the guests and fellow team members
• Communicate with team members on a daily basis for pre-meal, effectively
relaying shift information, including daily covers.
• Ensure that meals are being served in a professional and timely manner, by having a constant presence on the floor.
• Maintain direct contact with guests, ensuring full guest satisfaction with timely feedback and recovery.
Send your curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, identity document to email@example.com
Closing Date for all posts is on the 04th November 2022.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to*