Delta Automotive Technologies (Pty) Ltd, located in Lobatse, is a specialised electrical wiring harness manufacturer with more than 60 years’ experience in the automotive industry. Using the latest technology, Delta Automotive Technologies is recognised as a Tier 1 supplier to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) multinationals such as Nissan South Africa, Renault South Africa and Volkswagen South Africa with global quality standard motor vehicle electrical wiring harnesses. The Company is establishing its Finance Department and is looking to engage suitable candidates with automotive experience, or related vertically integrated manufacturing experience, to fill the below positions and become part of a successful global supplier to the automotive industry.
The position will report to the Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for planning, organising, managing, controlling and implementing financial management and accounting systems, as well as, procedures to ensure the accurate recording of all financial transactions and timely preparation of financial reports.
The incumbent will be responsible for, among others, the following:
- Overseeing the preparation and consolidation of divisional budgets and forecasts in accordance with budgetary assumptions and guidelines.
- Facilitating and ensuring timely submission of month end accounts.
- Compiling, reviewing and signing off balance sheet reconciliations in conjunction with the General Manager.
- Developing and implementing effective internal controls and monitoring compliance.
- Ensuring that overhead recovery rates are reviewed and updated quarterly.
- Ensuring compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Practice (GAAP).
The right candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, or a related area, plus a professional accounting qualification such as ACCA or CIMA.
- At least six (6) years’ experience in financial management at a managerial level.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in an automotive manufacturing environment.
The right candidate must possess the following competencies;
- Attention to detail.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Problem solving and facilitation skills.