Distron Botswana requires the services of the following personnel:
Reporting to: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Description This is a role for a qualified Accountant that has been created due to the rapid expansion of the company. The individual will have responsibility for the Company’s consolidated management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
• Timely and accurate preparation of monthly Group management accounts.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts for head office.
• Involvement in budgeting and forecasting process.
• Balance sheet and cash flow forecast modeling.
• Review of client contracts and proposals, including pricing decisions.
• Close liaison with accountant to resolve issues.
• Work with internal audit teams to ensure legal compliance.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Degree in Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) with ACCA/CIMA with 3-4 years of postworking experience.
• Must be a member of the Botswana Institute of Chartered Accountants (BICA).
• Highly numeric/strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Advanced level spreadsheet skills and PC literacy.
• Ability to work well under pressure, working accurately with attention to detail, and meeting deadlines
• Willingness to travel.
• Ability to be flexible.
Note: salary and benefits commensurate with the current market.
The qualified individual should forward their applications & CV’s to the following email address email@example.com no later than the 11th September 2023, or alternatively to;
The Chief Financial Officer
Private Bag 10077 Gaborone