Foods Botswana (Pty) Ltd the leading nutritional food manufacturer in Botswana located at Serowe. We are committed to provide necessary resources for the management, operation and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System processes to meet and exceed the requirements of the BOS ISO 9001:2015 Standard. Foods Botswana is in search of a high calibre, self-motivated candidate to fill the position of the Finance and Administration Manager.
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that the Financial and Commercial Management and Corporate Governance principles are complied with within the company. Should be able to plan, organize and control maintenance of accounts to ensure accurate accounting for all financial transactions and preparations of timely financial statements and reports which reflects the true financial status of the company.
• A minimum qualification – Chartered Accountant or equivalent
• A Fellow member of the Botswana Institute of Chartered Accountants (BICA)
• A minimum of five (5) years’ work experience as a Finance Manager/Senior Manager in a commercial accounting, highly computerized environment in food manufacturing industry
• Knowledgeable in procurement
• Knowledge of ISO 90001:2015 – Quality Management System
• Excellent understanding of general business principles, corporate governance, commercial and internal controls
• High level of financial competence
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Managerial competence
• Administrative skills, including planning and organising
• Strong problem solving skills
• Results oriented, able to handle multiple priorities concurrently
• Sound knowledge of the business
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply enclosing a comprehensive CV, with certified copies of certificates and summary details of the current duties as well as traceable references to:
Human Resources Officer
Foods Botswana (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 1131
OR EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30th November 2023
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.