Fast Food Chef needed at Revive, Pitstop Café, Francistown
Revive, Pitstop Café is looking for a well experienced Chef for a fast-food setting.
• Prepares batches of food that are cooked to order or kept warm until ordered and sold; this may include such food items as hamburgers or fried chicken.
• Operates large-volume cooking equipment such as griddles, grills, or deep fryers.
• Prepares, washes, and cuts food to be cooked.
• Prepares and cooks food according to instructions provided on food order slips or through verbal directions; verifies the quality and quantity of all orders.
• Multitasks by cooking several different orders at once, ensuring that all items are prepared in accordance with customer instructions.
• Maintains overall sanitation, health, cleanliness, and safety standards for food preparation areas, cooking services, and dishes and utensils.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
LOCATION AND COMMITMENTS:
• Permanent, full-time role based in Francistown.
• Flexible shifts and hours, including evenings, early mornings, and weekends.
• Experience working in a restaurant or fast-food franchise.
• Extensive knowledge of Food and Bev.
• Ability to work in a professional manner and work along side top management.
• Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Fluent in English and Setswana
• Maintain good energy level, professional and punctual.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Basic understanding of or ability to learn basic sanitation and regulations for workplace safety.
• Basic understanding of or ability to learn food-handling techniques, preparation, and cooking procedures.
• Ability to work efficiently and quickly.
• Must be able to work well as part of a team.
• Must be able to work well under pressure.
• Ability to maintain personal cleanliness.
• Sober habit will be an added advantage.
To apply please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 10 Jan 2023