To manage, co-ordinate and executes care and maintenance plans of Mine building infrastructure e.g offices, houses and ensures the achievement of set business objectives. Also, responsible for developing tactical management plans for outsourced services and provides administrative support services for the Mine.
- Analyses the sectional area’s financial needs to develop a budget and ensures sufficient financial resources to meet business needs.
- Manages and controls allocated funds and operates within approved parameters.
- Formulates short and long term administration plans and controls for all MCM facilities and ensures their implementation and achievement.
- Manages and coordinates maintenance of MCM building infrustructure.
- Conducts regular inspections to identify pro-active maintenance and SHE risk areas to be addressed.
- Develops procedures and policies for the ownership or leasing of property for MCM, including policies for office/accomodation allocation and utilization.
- Provides guidance on the organization’s workspace and makes the best possible use of available space and its management.
- Identifies appropriate and cost effective service providers (e.g gardening, canteen, cleaning) and ensure adequate service level agreements are in place.
- Manages the service delivery by outsourced providers in terms of agreed SLA’s.
- Negotiates beneficial contracts with new service providers and renegotiates contracts and existing providers.
- Monitors and ensures service provision is cost effective, in line with the company’s vision and operational needs and appropriate in terms of governance and compliance.
- Conduct inspections and audits to identify and address SHE deficiencies to ensure compliance to ISO 45001: 2018 and ISO 14001: 2015 requirements.
- Identifies, coordinates and manages the implementation of and adherence to legal and corporate governance principles/requirements in area of responsibility.
- Implements talent management initiatives by ensuring the right competence and effectiveness of manpower.
- Identifies and implements creative and innovative ideas to continuously improve and sustain business performance.
- Estabilishes and maintains effective relationships with all key stakeholders and partners to ensure achievement of business objectives.
- Change Leadership
- Impact and Influence
- Developing Others
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Business Acumen
- Managing Performance and Holding People Accountable
- Planning, Coordination & Execution
- Technical proficiency
- Concern for Safety, Health and the Environment (SHE)
- Service Orientation
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Degree in Estate Management/Property Management/Land Economics or related field of study.
- 8 years’ work experience in the Property/Facilities Management work area.
- Professional Association/Affiliation with relevant professional bodies or institutes.
- Knowledge of SHE Management System ISO 45001: 2018 and ISO 14001: 2015.
We offer competitive salary package. Prospective candidates must be medically and physically fit and willing to work in an Underground Coal Mining Environment and meet demanding schedules. Candidates who meet the above requirements must apply with certified copies of certificates and a comprehensive curriculum vitae addressed to:
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Morupule Coal Mine, Private Bag 35 PALAPYE
Closing date: 19 February 2023
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND THROUGH FAX AND NOTE THAT RESPONSES WILL ONLY BE MADE TO APPLICANTS CONSIDERED FOR INTERVIEW