To provide an effective administrative support function and secretarial service to senior management.
- Manages the senior Management office in accordance with company corporate governance principles taking cognisance of need to create audit trail by carrying out and observing all associated policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and prepares agenda, reports and other information required by Senior Management.
- Provides secretarial service to the Senior Management.
- Develops and maintains a filling system in accordance with standard filling procedures for speedy retrieval of correspondence and records.
- Maintains effective relationships with clients/partners/customers in to ensure achievement of Mini Business Unit objectives.
- Judgement and decision making
- Planning, coordination, and execution
- Concern for Safety, Health, and the Environment
- Change leadership
- Problem solving
- Teamwork & collaboration
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Higher National Diploma Secretarial Service
- 4 years as secretary for senior management
- Class B Driver’s License
We offer competitive salary package. Prospective candidates must be medically and physically fit and willing to work in an Underground Coal Mining Environment and meet demanding schedules. Candidates who meet the above requirements must apply with certified copies of certificates, a comprehensive curriculum vitae and proof of identification addressed to:
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Morupule Coal Mine, Private Bag 35
Closing date: 15 December 2023
NB: PLEASE INDICATE THE TITLE OF THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR ON THE EMAIL SUBJECT LINE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS SENT THROUGH FAX OR HAND DELIVERED WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, AND RESPONSES WILL ONLY BE MADE TO SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS.