Debswana Diamond Company would like to invite suitably qualified innovative, results oriented and self-driven individuals to apply for the position listed and described below and join a professional team driven by service excellence, where the demands of the business are met by encouraging team work and addressing the needs of the individual.
Purpose of the Role
To develop and implement comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme services to Debswana employees and their eligible family members, providing clinical assessment, counselling and referrals.Managing the performance and effectiveness of in-house and outsourced counsellors through regular case reviews, case discussions, supervision and ensuring that service level agreements are met.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Recommends and incorporates cost saving initiatives into budgets and controls the expenditure within approved parameters
- Assist in wellness program planning, implementation, assessment and evaluation
- Collaboratively develops SMART clinical goals and treatment plans with clients
- Deliver health coaching to employees on the prevention of lifestyle diseases
- Ensure professional and ethical management of client information
- Facilitate regular case reviews with the case management panel
- Monitor the quality and standard of counselling services provided by both in-house and outsourced counsellors ensuring that such services are consistent with best clinical practice and training
- Provide effective case management and follow up to ensure progress towards clinical goals
- Provide stress management services to the organisation and its employees
- Provide training and support to line managers and peer educators on early warning signs of employee distress and low morale and how to respond appropriately
- Provides financial management services to employees and refers appropriately to external resources as needs arise
- Provides primary consultation which includes the initial intake and bio-psychosocial assessment
- Provides short term counselling within a brief treatment and solution focused clinical framework
- Refer and bridge clients to Debswana outsourced EAP practitioners for specialised or intensive services objectives
- Identifies and implements creative and innovative ideas to continuously improve and sustain business performance
- Implements knowledge management principles through application of tools and methodologies to continuously improve and sustain business performance
- Establishes and maintains Business Partner relationships with all key stakeholders to facilitate the optimal functioning of the medical section
Other Job Responsibilities
- Coordinates and monitors the implementation of safety, health and environmental programs in area of responsibility taking cognizance of all legal requirements
- Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology, Clinical Social Work, Nursing or equivalent
5 years post qualification experience in providing individual, couples and family counselling.
Understanding of mental health and substance abuse issues and short -term, solution-focused treatment approaches.
Knowledge of case management
- Clinical Competency
- Medical Knowledge
- Practice -Based Learning and Improvement
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Professionalism and ethical conduct
- Planning, Coordination and Execution
- Service Orientation
- Teamwork and Collaboration
Debswana is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Segment: Medical, Counseling, Social Worker, Substance Abuse, Behavioral Health, Healthcare, Service
Looking for employment as a Social Worker. Holder of a degree in Social Work. 4+ years experience in the field.