Full job description
This is a trainee role for individuals seeking to gain practical experience in the elevator industry. The trainee will work closely with maintenance technicians and support staff to assist in elevator installations, maintenance and repairs.
• Basic knowledge of engineering and electrical principles
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot issues
• Ability to use hand tools and equipment safely and effectively
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to learn and take direction from senior staff
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
• Currently holding a diploma or degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
Interested candidates should apply and send a cover letter, comprehensive and up to date, Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of certificates, National identity cards (Omang) and at least three (3) wok related references from current or previous employers. The application should be addressed to the address below and emailed email@example.com. The subject of email should be the name of the position applied for.
Optimal Control & Automation Botswana P O Box 2488
Closing Date: 22nd December 2023