The incumbent will be responsible for leading E&I processes.
This position is responsible for the safe and timely installation of Motheo infrastructure including installation and maintenance of all electrical and instrumentation equipment. The incumbent will be responsible for leading E&I processes and ensuring that all works are delivered safely and in compliance with legislative requirements.
Key Performance Areas
- Liaison with consultant teams to develop maintenance processes and procedures.
- Installation and maintenance of process control instrumentation.
- High voltage switch-gear electrical reticulation, switching and maintenance.
- Assistance in selection and management of Electrical contractors.
- Adhere to project construction schedule.
- Provide leadership to the team, ensuring a working environment that is conducive to the achievement of discipline targets and where employees can reach their full potential; and
- Ensure personal and co-workers’ adherence and compliance to Security and Company SHE objectives.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical and mechanical faults on site
- Understand, interpret schematics, ladder drawings, technical specifications, manufacture’s manuals, and maintenance, troubleshooting of electrical, electronics, instrumentation, and control equipment.
- Provide technical support to all process plant during construction ensuring that the appropriate corrective actions are taken to remedy the situation.
- Responsible for the development of a trusting and mutual relationship with both internal and external services suppliers.
- Strong knowledge in electrical safety and adherence to procedures
- Results Oriented
- Performance driven.
- Well-developed contract management skills and commercial acumen.
- Ability to impact and influence the team.
Qualification & Experience
- Tertiary qualification Electrical and Instrumentation or a related field.
- Minimum of National Craft Certificate (NCC) or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or industry experience.
- Industrial plant commissioning and operating experience
- Must be in possession of a valid Class B Driver’s License
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in maintenance of heavy industrial plants preferably in Mining industries.