We are searching for a physically agile DRIVER to fulfill time-sensitive delivery duties. The driver should inspect assigned route sheets, gather requisite merchandise, and then load and unload the delivery vehicle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Reviewing route sheets to establish your daily delivery quotas.
– Proposing alterations to route sheets, where applicable.
– Inspecting stock list to ascertain all stock requirements.
– Collaborating with our on site technicians to unload equipment.
– Issuing clients with dated and timed delivery notes.
– Valid driver’s license (Class B) with PRDP.
– Must have at least 3 years experience.
– Unsoiled driving history.
– Impeccable coordination techniques. Customer-oriented, communicative, and efficient.
– Email your application letters together with current curriculum vitae and copy of valid driver’s license to the following
CLOSING DATE: 12th October 2022