- Plan digital programmes and campaigns : online marketing campaigns, google ads, social media ads
- Oversee all existing company social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and any new platforms identified
- Develop engaging, creative, and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, aligned to the marketing roadmap, and Orange Botswana’s strategic initiatives.
- Work with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand message – CSR and HR
- Grow our social media followership: Facebook, Twitter , YouTube , Instagram
- Coordinate a social media ambassador program with staff, EXCO and other key stakeholders, to expand Orange Botswana’s social media reach
- Develop digital campaigns that drive engagement, conversions, traffic, or revenue. These campaigns are to tie in with overarching goals of the organization and include one or more digital channels
- Analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Formulate PR and Digital plans and strategies
- Manage media relations and requests
- Plan and supervise PR events
- Develop effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics
- Organize and coordinate PR activities
- Liaise with the Communications and Corporate Teams to ensure consistency in promoting the Orange Botswana corporate image
- Measure and produce reports on PR KPIs and each PR campaign
- Write and produce content for internal and external communication material press releases, newsletters, posts, presentations, and letters
- Drive Staff engagement by planning & supporting internal communication and activities.
Track Media Coverage
- Keep track of the brand and companies’ media coverage – Reports.
- Develop or use performance metric to monitor how successful the brand & companies’ PR activities are in collaboration with the agency.
- Use analytics software to look for trends, monitor social media sites for customer feedback.
Improve Media Partnership & Relations
- Increase the brand and company’s exposure through develop strategic partnerships with media.
- Facilitate the resolution of dispute with the public or external vendors.
- Present solution in times of PR Crisis.
- Plan and supervise press conferences, media preview events, business events and engagements.
- Determine which events to attend as key stakeholder, speaking opportunities for Orange CEO etc.
Lead Design and Visual Content Creation:
- Create, and/or manage a consultant to create, and maintain Orange Botswana’s graphics and materials
- Manage the image/graphic acquisition and files for all of Orange Botswana’s staff and key stakeholders to use
- Maintain a consistent voice and look throughout all Orange Botswana’s social media communication designs, ensuring brand standards are followed
- Responsible for organising, indexing and maintaining the internal photo and video library
- Have a priority list of photo-shoots required each season and coordinate all logistics
- Track social media paid outreach expenses and other assigned project expenses to ensure projects stay in budget.
- Manage PR budget
- Lead analysis, conduct testing, derive insights, and convert data into actionable reports and outreach efforts to inform staff and Management to guide continuous improvement of social media campaign results.
- Provide training for staff, EXCO and other key stakeholder on tools and social media best practices.
- Engage and manage external partners as desired to help support your individual work plan.
- Marketing/Communications/ Journalism Degree or Equivalent.
- 3 years in the Social Media/ Marketing /Journalism field
Closing date: February 14, 2023