Delta Automotive Technologies (Pty) Ltd, located in Lobatse, is a specialised electrical wiring harness manufacturer with more than 60 years’ experience in the automotive industry. Using the latest technology, Delta Automotive Technologies is recognised as a Tier 1 supplier to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) multinationals such as Nissan South Africa, Renault South Africa and Volkswagen South Africa with global quality standard motor vehicle electrical wiring harnesses. The Company is establishing its Finance Department and is looking to engage suitable candidates with automotive experience, or related vertically integrated manufacturing experience, to fill the below positions and become part of a successful global supplier to the automotive industry.
The position will report to the Financial Manager and will be responsible for effectively manage and resolve issues relating to company debtors whilst ensuring service levels are met and maintaining a high level of supplier satisfaction.
The incumbent will be responsible for, among others, the following:
- Preparing and dispatching all debtor invoices.
- Compiling reconciliations for all debtors.
- Following up on all credit/debit notes and processing manual credit/debit notes.
- Performing daily bank reconciliation.
- Overseeing and facilitating all cashbook related payments.
- Maintaining filing for all debtors, banking and cashbook entries.
The right candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of a Diploma in accounting, financial management or related.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a debtors’ clerk.
- Experience in an automotive manufacturing environment is essential.
The right candidate must possess the following competencies;
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills.
- Team work.