Customer Service Agents- Ref: OPS: 002/2023
• Minimum BGCSE or Business Related Diploma/ Degree, preferably with courses in customer service. Typing certificate (35 wpm +).
• Entry level or a minimum of 1 year Call Centre Agent work experience.
• Must be fluent in both Setswana and English
1. Customer Service
• Handle customers across different platforms – Social Media, Email, Live Chat and Telephony
• Resolve/respond to customers queries taking ownership of customer service issues to ensure resolution
• Log each customer contact and the resolution or recommendation
• Provide proper information to customers with complete and comprehensive understanding of products and services
• Comply with set customer service standards, company/client policies and procedures to ensure customer confidence, satisfaction and loyalty.
• Maintain data protection and confidentiality for company and client.
• Escalate problems, report suspected fraud and provides relevant feedback to the right channels.
1.1 SLA and Performance Measures
• Achieve individual revenue and/or customer service targets to support delivery of team targets
• Achieve the requested staffed time on a daily basis to minimize lost call rate.
• Attend regular performance meetings with Team Leader
Interested candidates should email their cover letters, updated CVs, certified copies of ID, certified academic records and 3 references to email@example.com
The closing date of the advert is Tuesday 5th of September 2023.