Gathering of financial data for the customer’s loan. Increase the loan book.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of the loan documentation, follow-up on missing items and maintain a register/Trackers per branch of all loans returned.
- Work with Sales Executives to anticipate, identify and collect documents needed for efficient, and timely approvals on new and existing credits.
- Verify compliance with NDB’s credit policies and procedures by monitoring activities related to quality disbursement and portfolio monitoring and other routine lending activities.
- Check loan securities adequacy perfection, Client affordability, documentation, Loan Purpose, and Credit history in line with the credit policy and procedure and recommend for approval by the relevant authorities.
- Develop and execute Credit Risk Reporting, including coordination of such reporting and execution of subsequent actions.
- Ensures that all credit files are complete, identify any documentation deficiencies, and report to Sales Executive as needed for timely resolution.
- Recommend for discharge of loan after clients has met all their loan obligations.
- Prepare portfolio review periodically to access if credit policy processes are being followed.
- Review NPL loan book and arrange lessons learnt credit clinics to ensure that NPL is reduced.
- Assist the relationship manager in ensuring monitoring and control is done post disbursement and key documentation in line with loan agreements is collected.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Banking/Economics/Accounting or other equivalent financial qualification.
- At least 3 years post qualification analytics experience in a related field preferably in a financial institute
Closing date: September 08, 2023