Delta Automotive Technologies (Pty) Ltd, located in Lobatse, is a specialised electrical wiring harness manufacturer with more than 60 years’ experience in the automotive industry. Using the latest technology, Delta Automotive Technologies is recognised as a Tier 1 supplier to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) multinationals such as Nissan South Africa, Renault South Africa and Volkswagen South Africa with global quality standard motor vehicle electrical wiring harnesses. The Company is establishing its Finance Department and is looking to engage suitable candidates with automotive experience, or related vertically integrated manufacturing experience, to fill the below positions and become part of a successful global supplier to the automotive industry.
The position will report to the Financial Manager and will be responsible for overseeing and analysing cost expenditures and purchases within the business. Additionally, the incumbent will make recommendations about cost-efficient and financially feasible cost options.
The incumbent will be responsible for, among others, the following:
- Developing and maintaining the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the business.
- Analysing and recommending costs and cost savings measures.
- Analysing manufacturing costs and preparing regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Providing management with reports on determining standard cost for inventory items and profitability of products or services.
The right candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a professional accounting qualification such as ACCA or CIMA.
- A minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience, two (2) of which should have been at Accountant level.
- Experience in manufacturing is essential.
The right candidate must possess the following competencies;
- Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Planning and organizing skills.