The role of the Company Secretarial Administrator is to assist in the direction and management of the Group’s legal services and company secretarial function, provide support and advice to the Group and it subsidiaries, while assisting in ensuring compliance with relevant statutory/regulatory requirements and Group policies. The role also includes the maintenance of relationships with the Group’s stakeholders, such as the Board, regulatory authorities and supervisory bodies.
Key Performance Areas
BIHL Company Secretarial Services
1. Provision of company secretarial services to the Group
2. Assist in ensuring that appropriate board charters are in place;
3. Assist in the proper maintenance of the Group’s statutory records;
4. Assist in the provision of minute taking support for ad hoc committee meetings and Executive meetings.
Governance, Compliance and Legal Services
1. Assist the Group with prevailing statutory and regulatory requirements;
2. Assist in the implementation of changes in legislation and regulation within the Group and its subsidiaries;
3. Assist in the management and maintenance of sound relationships with regulators and other supervisory bodies (e.g. BSE, NBFIRA), shareholders and other relevant key stakeholders;
4. Assist in the maintenance of an effective documentation and records management system for the safekeeping of all contracts and agreements in line with the Group’s requirements;
5. Conducting of periodic research in order to provide informed advice on various board matters, ensuring appropriate advice on questions raised.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB.)
- Professional qualification, an added advantage
- The incumbent must have a minimum of 3 years post qualification working experience and a member of a relevant professional body.
Closing date: October 08, 2023