Botswana Vaccine Institute (BVI) is pursuing its Transformational Agenda through its “Lepelong ya Moleepi” 5 Year Strategy. Consequently, the Institute has developed a new organisational structure aligned to its strategy. The organization wishes to recruit consummate professionals, with solid experience, who are driven by a passion for excellence into the following positions in the new organisational structure:
– COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer the position will be responsible for leading the public relations and communications strategy and its implementation to directly contribute to the successful achievement of BVI’s business goals.
The incumbent will be responsible for, among others, the following:
- Leading the development and implementation of the communication strategy and ensure its implementation.
- Creating & implementing communication solutions and plans for new products, launches, events, and promotion.
- Managing BVI presence at industry events, trade shows, and conferences.
- Developing strategic partnerships with key constituencies to elicit support for and maximize impact of BVI objectives.
- Developing and implementing and regular review of BVI’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), policies,
objectives, strategies and programmes.
- Formulating & implementing the BVI internal communications solution to ensure timeous sharing of business/company and employee related information.
The right candidate will possess the following
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or other relevant field of study
- A post graduate qualification in a related field will be an added advantage
- A member of a recognized professional body in good standing is an added advantage.
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience three (3) of which should be at supervisory level.
- Experience in a manufacturing sector is an added advantage.
October 25, 2023
Applicants should please ensure that they submit a detailed curriculum vitae and provide names and contacts of at least three traceable referees.
For enquiries: contact Tsholofelo/ Bame on 3915503/3975917