Bamalete Lutheran Hospital is a reputable, very busy level 1 District Mission Hospital providing a range of health care services. The Hospital invites applications from suitable candidates for the following positions:
- Position: CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST
Salary Scale: C1 (P183, 408 – P218, 184 per annum) plus allowances
Qualifications: Masters in Clinical Psychology
Experience: At least 2 years of experience
Duties & Responsibilities: All duties related to clinical psychology services in a busy District Hospital. The Officer should be able to work
independently and his/her responsibility will include among others:
• Involvement in the psychological care for the welfare of in and outpatients as well as hospital staff members.
• Provision of counselling and psychotherapy for patients with psychological disorders, personal and interpersonal conflicts.
• Evaluating patient’s progress by arranging follow-ups sessions, individual home visits and family assessments.
APPLICATIONS TO BE SUBMITTED TO:
Chief Administration Officer (HR)
Bamalete Lutheran Hospital
P.O Box V6
Or email to: email@example.com
With the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copies of certificates
- References and practicing certificates where applicable
Closing date for all applications: 27.09.2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications with incomplete documentation will not be considered.