- Process new activations, deactivations, service modifications and /or customer renewal requests following process and procedure.
- Ensure the Sims and devices are sold in proper customer accounts and correct allocation of customer product and promotion.
- Ensure all customer paperwork is completed before creating a new account and send activity to Account Managers or Customer Advisors for any missing documents.
- To ensure the team has requisite skills and tools to do their jobs effectively and efficiently and to work closely with the support teams.
- Monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system, produce data and report on performance, measuring against set standards.
Implement measures to improve customer journey and ensure reduction of complaints because of pre and post sales inefficiencies demonstrated by agreed Key Performance Indicators.• Take responsibility for customer escalations and act as a point of escalation both in and out of hours as required.• Ensure consolidation of Quality of Service topics, present at the weekly steering committee for corrective measures, and ensure follow up and closure.• Supporting Orange Money business with effective support and quality management on all customer operations.• Implementation of effective and timely resolution of all customer issues as per SLA agreed with customers.• Align with the business digital transformation project and ensure all acts, which are digital, can be incorporated through attendance of meetings, workshops and standing steering committees.• Identify existing gaps within the customer journey of all portfolios’ (Hybrid, Prepaid, Post-paid) and execute through engagement with relevant stakeholders revised processes and /or projects using defined TTM /agile methodology.• Track, manage and provide comprehensive daily, weekly and monthly reports to Management.• Effective supervision and optimal utilization of team members and set quality standards and ensure they are met.• Transform team to more AGILE working mode and embark team on digital transformation exercise.
- Computer literacy.
- Proficiency in oral & written communication (both in English and Local Language).
- Analytical skills (Billing interpretation).
- Business Orientation.
- Customer Orientation.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Time Management skills.
- Conflict & Problem-Solving skills.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Business or related studies.
- Experience in Sales Order Processing, Quality Management, Regulatory Compliance, Customer Service will be an added advantage.
- 4 years work experience and at least 2 years as a Supervisor.
Closing date: September 12, 2023